Delightful Design Delivered
We specialize in website design and website hosting for small businesses. Our goal is to give our clients a professional presence on the web that will rank high in online searches for their service or product. We strive to make the process stress-free and fun, from initial website concept to final design. We can also assist with logo design and graphic design for any type of business stationary or advertising. If you want to take payments online, we can do that too. Most importantly, we can do all this quickly for a very affordable price.
Small Business Websites
As a small business owner, your time is valuable.
So how do you develop the web presence to highlight your business when your business is already more than full time? That is where Cat-In-Hat Design comes in. We specialize in giving small business owners, sole practitioner attorneys and small firms impressive websites which rank high in Google searches.
Key questions you should consider for your small business website:
- Is your website mobile friendly? More users are searching the internet on mobile devices every year. If your site isn’t mobile friendly, Google won’t put it above other sites that are mobile friendly in search results.
- Does your website provide helpful information? When potential customers are searching for a local small business, they want to know right away if that small business is an expert in their field. Make sure your website has enough content to show a potential customer that you know what you are talking about and that you can meet their needs.
- Is your website easy to navigate? Can a visitor to your website quickly locate the information they are looking for? Make sure your website is structured with content organized in a logical manner. If your website visitor is frustrated with your site, they will move on to your competitor.
- Does your website have the necessary SEO? If your website isn’t optimized for search engines to find and rank your site, your site won’t be found by users searching for what your small business has to offer.
- Can you accept payments online? Potential customers are more likely to choose a business that gives them multiple payment options. You can increase your potential customer pool by accepting credit cards payments directly on your website.
- Does your website load quickly? Improperly constructed websites can chew up a lot of bandwidth and be slow to load. If your customers have to wait to see what you offer, they won’t. They will bounce over to your competitor’s website.
Let Cat In Hat Design navigate your small business through the website design and hosting process. We can make sure that your web presence impresses your potential customers and gets them to send you an email, call for more information or visit your store in person. Contact us today for more information.